Time Change Instructions for
Panasonic KX-TD, KX-TDA or KX-TDE
Panasonic Digital Telephone System
Changing the time on a Panasonic KX-TD, KX-TDA or KX-TDE digital system can be done from any display phone.
- Enter programming mode by pressing "PROGRAM" button then "STAR" button twice, followed by 1, 2, 3, 4
- Enter program "000" and press Enter
- Press "SPEAKER" button two times, you will see the time.
- Enter the correct hour.
- Press "FORWARD/DND" button to advance to the minute selection
- Enter the correct minutes (if necessary to update).
- Press "FORWARD/DND" button to advance to the AM/PM selection.
- Press "MUTE" button to select AM or PM (if necessary to change).
- Press "STORE" button
- Lift and replace handset to exit the programming mode.
- This will change the time for all of the phones on your phone