How to turn on ringing line Preference on NEC Level2, Elite 48, 192, IPK
From phone you would like to activate the feature:
- From phone you would like to activate the feature press Feature then enter 4 Note the port number that shows on the display in the format xx = Tel yyy xx would be the port number
On that phone enter the following with the handset laying in the cradle and the phone not in use.
- Feature Hold # 0 * (the screen should show "Programming Mode")
- Press Line button 4 (see drawing below)
- Enter 11 on keypad
- Note the screen should look similar to
- Now continue to keep pressing the conference key until the first 01 shown on the screen equals the port number you got at the beginning of these steps.
- Press Line Key 2 to turn the feature on
- Press Transfer to save your changes
- Press Speaker to exit programming mode